New Orleans LA Nonimmigrant Visa Lawyer

Nonimmigrant Visas

The issues involved in immigration law can be complex and difficult to understand. If you need knowledgeable guidance concerning nonimmigrant visas, or other immigration law concerns, contact us at The Immigration Law Firm of New Orleans to schedule a consultation.

Attorney and Counselor at Law Michael W. Gahagan, Esq., M.B.A. handles every client personally. Our commitment to personal service is important to us. When you work with The Immigration Law Firm of New Orleans, you can rest assured that your case will be handled by a qualified lawyer. Your immigration situation is too important to trust to an inexperienced individual.

Nonimmigrant Visas

  • Business Visa (B-1 Visa)
  • Tourist Visa (B-2 Visa)
  • Temporary Specialty Worker Visa (H-1B Visa)
  • Temporary Nonagricultural Visa (H-2B Visa)
  • Temporary Trainee Visa (H-3 Visa)
  • Intra-company Trainee Visa (L-1 Visa)
  • Treaty Trader Visa (E-1 Visa)
  • Treaty Investor Visa (E-2 Visa)
  • Student Visa (F-1 or M-1 Visa)
  • Exchange Visitor Visa (J-1 Visa)
  • Temporary Worker Visa (O Visa, P Visa, or R Visa)

Obtaining a visa may require extensive paperwork and careful preparation of documents. What type of visa you need is highly dependent on your specific situation. You need an attorney who will take the time to understand your needs and goals to make sure your immigration law matter is handled properly. We provide clients with the personal service and attention they deserve.

The visa you choose today can affect your status in the future. Every decision must be weighed carefully. Whether you are coming to the U.S. for tourism, to study, for family, work or for any other reason, you must take care to manage your visa matter properly. Contact us to schedule a consultation regarding your nonimmigrant visa, or other immigration law concern.