The Immigration Law Firm of New Orleans
(504) 931-5355 (504) 931-5355
Main Menu Practice Areas Menu

Investor Visas Archives

What should you know about E-2 investor visas?

E-2 visas allow foreign individuals with significant investments within the United States to live in the US and manage their investment. Note that not all countries are covered under this visa. Your country must have an active Treaty of Commerce and Navigation or a Bilateral Investment treaty with the US. If you are from an eligible country, what should you know about the E-2 visa?