New Orleans Family Immigration Lawyer
Uniting families and helping them stay together is a primary focus of our practice at Gahagan Law Firm, LLC, The Immigration Law Firm of New Orleans. While other family immigration lawyers help their clients complete forms and navigate processes, we go further. When problems and injustices arise, attorney Michael Gahagan has the proven ability to file suit against the government and resolve them favorably in federal court.
Attentive, Full-Spectrum Legal Representation You Can Trust
You can count on direct attention from a caring, dedicated New Orleans family immigration attorney at our firm. Mr. Gahagan will personally answer your call or return it as promptly as possible. We provide clear information and action-oriented representation in matters involving:
- Marriage and fiancé visas. Marrying a U.S. citizen does not in itself entitle a person to stay in the country lawfully, and we help ensure all documents are filed and proper steps are completed to obtain a visa or permanent resident status.
- K-3 visas. Obtaining a nonimmigrant K-3 visa for a foreign-citizen wife or husband is often the fastest way to gain lawful entry, and then additional steps can be handled together in the U.S.
- Immigration waivers. We help people facing inadmissibility bars and the threat of deportation pursue all available options for lawful entry or avoidance of removal.
- Adjustments of status. Many people who reside in the United States on visas must file timely petitions for lawful permanent residency “a green card”, and we assist with all aspects of this process.
- A broad range of other family immigration problems and concerns. Attorney Michael Gahagan provides skillful, aggressive deportation defense and actively pursues federal immigration litigation when errors and injustices obstruct families’ immigration goals.
Contact A Focused Louisiana Family Immigration Attorney: (504) 931-5355
For a consultation to discuss your family immigration needs, contact our firm now by telephone or email. We can meet in person at our office in Metairie, LA or talk through your concerns on the phone. For your convenience, we accept credit card payments for our services.